The AFD is looking for volunteer firefighters, support team and auxiliary members!
The Alfalfa Fire District is looking for men and women who are willing to commit the time and effort to be part of the Alfalfa Fire District team. You will be an essential part of us accomplishing our mission.
Mission: To provide for community safety through fire/EMS response, community education and fire prevention.
Ways to serve:
- Firefighters- To train for and respond to all types of emergency and nonemergency incidents. including structure fires, vehicle fires, wildland fires, traffic accidents, hazardous conditions and medical aids.
- Support Team
- Fire auxiliary
- Must at least 18 years old
- Physically able to carry out job functions
- Have a valid Oregon drivers license
- Pass a background check
- Willingness to serve
- Must uphold the values of the Alfalfa Fire District
- Must attend at least 75% of meetings, training sessions and responses
- Application AF&R Volunteer Form
Please contact Chad LaVallee 503-910-6129 or Ron Thompson at 541-280-7362
We need your help!
The AFD is looking for volunteer firefighters and fire auxiliary members.