VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for Firefighters
The Alfalfa Fire District is looking for men and women who are willing to commit the time and effort to be part of the Alfalfa Fire District team. You will be an essential part of us accomplishing our mission.
Mission: To provide for community safety through fire/EMS response, community education and fire prevention.
Ways to serve:
- Firefighters- To train for and respond to all types of emergency and nonemergency incidents. including structure fires, vehicle fires, wildland fires, traffic accidents, hazardous conditions and medical aids.
- EMS Responders- To train for and respond to all types of requests for medical assistance.
- Support Team
- Must at least 18 years old
- Physically able to carry out job functions
- Have a valid Oregon drivers license
- Pass a background check
- Willingness to serve
- Must uphold the values of the Alfalfa Fire District
- Must attend at least 75% of meetings, training sessions and responses
Please contact Chad LaVallee 503-910-6129 or Ron Thompson at 541-280-7362
We need your help!
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, ranging from volunteering to fight fires, drive equipment, serve on the Board of Directors and the Budget Committee, form an auxiliary or support groups, maintenance of equipment and future buildings, and other projects. If you are interested in volunteering and have not yet signed up, the following is a list of types of help we will need.