VOLUNTEERS NEEDED—FIRE FIGHTER / EMS AF&R Volunteer Application Form(pdf)
The Alfalfa Fire District is looking for men and women who are willing to commit the time and effort to be part of the Alfalfa Fire District team. You will be an essential part of us accomplishing our mission.
Our Mission: To provide for community safety through fire/EMS response, community education and fire prevention.
Ways to serve:
• Firefighters- To train for and respond to all types of emergency and nonemergency incidents. including structure fires, vehicle fires, wildland fires, traffic accidents, hazardous conditions and medical aids.
• EMS Responders- To train for and respond to all types of requests for medical assistance.
• Support Team
• Must at least 18 years old
• Physically able to carry out job functions
• Have a valid Oregon drivers license
• Pass a background check
• Willingness to serve
• Must uphold the values of the Alfalfa Fire District
• Must attend at least 75% of meetings, training sessions and responses