The Alfalfa Fire District would like to thank the following for their generous donations:
- La Pine Rural Fire Protection District: fire hose
- Sunriver Fire Department: fire hose/ smoke ejectors
- Bend Fire Department: pagers
- PatRick Corporation- wildland gear
- Matt’s Mobile Mechanic- Matt Ruggles- vehicle repair
- Aaron’s Automotive- vehicle repair
- BLM- wildland training classes
We want to thank Layne Roberts and Precise Flight, located at the Bend Airport, who donated a set of
helistrobes to the Alfalfa Fire District. These can be used in future emergency landing zones for any
helicopter transport situations.
We also want to thank Steve Stenkamp who donated the green street address sign for the Alfalfa Community Building.