Alfalfa Fire district is seeking seasonal firefighters to work from July 1-Oct 30.
This position responds to all calls for both Emergent and non emergent dispatches. These calls can pose a significant threat to life and property. Participates in training, maintenance, and fire prevention. This is a seasonal, Non-Exempt, FSLA, Non Union position. Firefighters will work on rotating shifts, and schedules can be negotiated.
- Must have a valid ODL with insurable record.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must be In good physical condition
- NFPA/DPSST Firefighter 1
- NWCG/DPSST Wildland Firefighter type 2
- Oregon EMR or Higher
- 1 year of Fire Service or Wildland experience
- NFPA/DPSST Driver/Operator
- Wildland Fireifhgter type 1
Please complete an application which can be found here- AFR-Volunteer-Form.pdf (specialdistrict.org) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Questions please call the station at 541-382-2333