Skip to main content

Agricultural Burning

The burning of:

  • Cereal grain residue
  • Grass seed

This type of burning requires a permit from the Oregon Department of Agriculture. Please contact them for more information at 503- 986-4701

If you are going to have this type of burn contact the ODA for a permit then contact the AFD so that we are aware of the burn.

Please refer to this brochure from the Oregon Department of Agriculture for more information: